We are entering our 41st season providing community theatre during a challenging economic time. In addition to rent for our office space at Gorton and other ongoing expenses, each production involves royalties, costumes, sets, lighting, sound, stipends for instrumentalists, and script costs, to name a few. A large-scale summer musical can cost up to $30,000. Fortunately, we are able to keep our ticket prices down with the help of dedicated volunteers and a loyal membership base. This support enables us to maintain the high level of excellence we have offered over the last 40 years ... WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN KEEP IT GOING!
For $25 or more, you can become a member. Benefits of membership include:
- Priority knowledge of ticket sales for each production
- Invitation to Annual Membership Party
- Consistent communication from CenterStage regarding audition, internship, scholarship and performance opportunities
Additional ways to lend your support:
- Advertise in the program book
- Sponsor a production or season
- Donate in-kind services (printing, catering, floral, etc.)
- Make a donation to help CenterStage purchase items on our wish list (LED lights, ellipsoidal spotlights, Wenger platforms)
Questions? Please call 847-234-6062 and someone will get back to you regarding these and other ways you can support your local community theatre!