Support Your Community Theater
High-quality community theater isn't inexpensive to produce! In addition to rent for our office space at Gorton and other ongoing expenses, each production involves royalties, costumes, sets, lighting, sound, stipends for instrumentalists, and script costs, to name a few. A large-scale summer musical can cost up to $30,000. Fortunately, we are able to keep our ticket prices down with the help of dedicated volunteers and a loyal membership base. This support enables us to maintain the high level of excellence we have offered over the last 45 years ... WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN KEEP IT GOING!
Become a Member
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitation to our Annual Members Night Party
- Listing in the season's programs, if you choose
- Advance notice of ticket sales to all shows and special events
- Consistent communication from CenterStage regarding audition, internship, scholarship and performance opportunities
There are many ways you can lend your support:
- Sponsor a production or season
- Donate in-kind services (printing, catering, floral, etc.)
- Donate your talents by volunteering
Questions? Please call 847-234-6062 and we will get back to you regarding these and other ways you can support your local community theater! CenterStage is a 501(c)(3) organization.