High-quality community theater isn’t inexpensive to produce! In addition to rent for our office space at Gorton and other ongoing expenses, each production involves royalties, costumes, sets, lighting, sound, stipends for instrumentalists, and script costs, to name a few.
A large-scale summer musical can cost up to $50,000. Fortunately, we are able to keep our ticket prices down with the help of dedicated volunteers and a loyal membership base.
This support enables us to maintain the high level of excellence we have offered over the last 46 years.And with your help, we can keep it going.
MAKE A DONATION
BECOME A MEMBER OF CENTERSTAGE IN LAKE FOREST
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitation to our Annual Members Night Party
- Listing in the season’s programs, if you choose
- Advance notice of ticket sales to all shows and special events
- Consistent communication from CenterStage regarding audition, internship, scholarship and performance opportunities
- Chorus $30 to $99
- Supporting Role $100 to $399
- Star $400 to $699
- Director $700 to $999
- Producer $1,000 to $5,000
- Angel $5,000 + ??
- Fill it out online, (requires Acrobat Reader installed on your phone/system)…and/or
- Simply click the PayPal icon at the bottom of the page to directly contribute through PayPal, or
- The old reliable! Download the form, print it, fill it out, and mail it in to us!